Keiretsu Forum South-East Welcomes & Encourages Guests
From Future Presenters To Private Equity Investors And Potential Sponsors
Guests are welcome and encouraged to attend Keiretsu Forum Miami meetings.
THREE MAIN RULES
- Only those who are invited by a Keiretsu Forum member or team member are able to attend
- Must complete pre-registration before the meeting
- Guests may attend no more than two meetings before applying for membership or submitting a request for their company to present
WHO ARE OUR GUESTS?
A guest is:
- A future presenter
- An active private equity investor and/or potential member
- A potential sponsor or chapter partner
We also actively seek out college and university students interested in Entrepreneurship.
Because Keiretsu Forum values everyone’s participation and each speaker’s time, we highly encourage our guests to stay for the entire meeting.
We also encourage “mind share,” discussions on the facilitated topics for mutual edification and expansion of each attendee’s personal opinions and ideas.
To support our meeting objectives, please turn off your communication devices. They interfere with both the presentations and our sound system.
To ensure a positive experience for all, guests may not solicit presenting candidates and/or K4 members. Anyone who violates this policy will be asked to leave the meeting immediately.
We are a community of angel investors and innovative entrepreneurs with common passions, not a convenient networking group. We welcome information exchange in an atmosphere of discovery that builds community and connections, but please exercise discretion with business card distribution by waiting until you are asked.
The overall Keiretsu Forum membership profile consists of:
- 80% SEC-accredited individual private equity investors
- 10% venture capital investors who are also accredited individual investors
- 5% sponsor organizations
- 5% Forum resource members who are, first and foremost, active accredited investors
During the Forum meetings, there are brief introductions between presentations and all attendees are given an opportunity to participate. We suggest that you be prepared to deliver a brief 30-second vignette addressing your personal and business-related passions and goals.
We hope to see you at a Forum meeting soon! Reference our Calendar of Events for one that’s convenient for you.